First-timer? You’re in the right place. Come join us from Monday August 10th @ 6pm!
*Covid-19 Update: All classes at Irish Pole Dance Academy will resume on July 13th. Our next available course is limited to only 6 places to ensure social distancing and will comprise of 6 x 1 hour classes over 6 weeks, with 2 complimentary online classes.
So you’re someone who wants to learn pole dancing. We’re going to take a wild guess here, have you always wanted to join a class but have kept putting it off ’til now? Or perhaps you’ve been telling yourself that you’re not strong enough or flexible enough yet, or that you “would break the pole” even if you did try?
We’re used to hearing this kind of thing (and relax, you physically cannot break our poles!), so let us help you in making that first-step easier.
We’ve designed this ‘Introduction to Pole Dance’ course for absolute first-timers to help folks to learn the basics of pole dance in a safe, non-judgemental class environment, to get a taste of our supportive community of badass feminists and above all else, to have a bit of a laugh while learning a new skill! From day one you’ll be able to perform a short choreography with your pole.
So now, imagine yourself spinning around the pole to the sound of cheering from your fellow classmates, and that feeling of satisfaction that comes with realising “Hey, I can actually do this!”
Come on, join us!
Fill in your details below to apply for one of the 6 available places*.
Due to social distancing this course is now a highly personalized 6-week course with only 6 participants per course. We are offering this at just €159 (normal price €195).
Fill in your details below to apply for one of the 6 available places!
So what’s included?
- 1 session per week (Mondays 6-7pm) in our awesomely fun studio with our unique training program.
- Weekly pole dance technique class, catered for absolute beginners where we will teach you basic spins, climbs, floorwork and poses, and how to combine them into sequences of flowing movement.
- Highly personalized feedback and support given our small class sizes.
- 2x complimentary online classes in flexibility training and strength training.
- Weekly homework and guidance between sessions.
- Accountability and support from Dublin’s best pole dance instructors who have years of experience, knowledge and qualifications to support you every step of the way.
- Access to our private Facebook Group, where you’ll find an encouraging community of people who, just like you, are all pursuing a fitter and more inspired life, and have a great sense of humour!
- Upon completion of ‘Introduction to Pole Dance’, you will have the opportunity to join our monthly memberships and continue to learn more advanced pole dance moves and sequences, or you have the option to finish knowing that you’ve mastered all the basics of pole dance.
Give yourself 6 weeks and we’ll set you on the right path to learning the basics of pole dance and starting your journey onwards and upwards!
Check out what some of our clients have to say from our Facebook reviews!
“When you join IPDA you’re not just getting an fun,sexy work out for your body and mind, you gain confidence and new best friends. The teachers are amazing, supportive and great craic. All problems are left at the door when you go in and the friendships don’t just staying the studio. It’s our sanctuary and our happy place.” – Nicole Gorman
“IPDA is more than just somewhere you learn to Pole dance, it’s a community of encouraging, positive, imperfect people who support each other no matter how big or small the goal is. There’ll come a time when you’ll just get that move you’ve been working so hard on and although you think no one is watching, applause just arises from the class. Like one of our members wrote recently “always watching, never judging”. Watch your confidence grow.” – Ellen Quinn
“My happy place! The classes and the instructors are awesome and the atmosphere is really friendly. It’s great to see so many different women encouraging and supporting each other.” – Mar CL
Not quite yet ready to make the leap but want to learn more? That’s ok, we have a free report of ‘5 Sexy exercise for a Strong, Toned & Flexible You’ that you can download right away and use anytime, anywhere. Click here to request yours!